Enjoy miles of guided whitewater rafting that flows along wilderness back country - at a great value.
The Salmon River provides plenty of action while you navigate through stunning canyons on paddle boats and hike an array of historical Native American sites.
These trips specialize in team building efforts so they are ideal for all Scout Troops, Venturing Crews, and Explorer Posts. (A demanding program for those 13 years and older).
See for yourself how this activity is a perfect escape with a mix of fun-filled excitement and relaxation.
- Must be a registered BSA member
- At least 13 years old by January 1st of the year you are attending
- Must pass the standard BSA swim test and be classified as a "swimmer" prior to arrival
- Must provide a completed BSA Annual Medical Record, signed by a physician no more than 12 months prior to the trip.
- Must sign the High Adventure Release Agreement. Participants under the age of 18 must have this form signed by a parent/legal guardian
A Non-refundable Deposit of $100 will be due Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Estimated Cost: $750 per-person.